Teamfight Tactics patch 11.4 will make its debut on February 17. The patch is a massive one — so big that it’s being dubbed by the streaming community as Set 4.75. Regardless of how you feel about the current meta in TFT, Riot Games is always listening to feedback and have made quite a few changes in response to the community.
We already talked about some of the system changes coming in Patch 11.4, including reworks to the Lucky Lanterns and Chosen. Below we’ve got the tentative rundown for Trait and Champion changes, as detailed in the latest rundown from Mortdog. The official patch notes will come out February 16, but here are the tentative changes in TFT patch 11.4.
TFT patch 11.4 Trait Changes
The big takeaway here is that a lot of six and nine Traits are just a “little too strong.”
- 10/30/55% -> 10/30/50 Critical Chance
- 25/60/100% -> 25/55/90 Critical Damage
- Supreme Overlord Galio (Cultist 9):
- 20 -> 60 Bonus Magic Resistance
- 400/700/1000/1600 -> 400/700/1000/1400 Bonus HP
- 10/20/60/120 -> 10/20/40/80 Bonus AD
- 35/45/55/65 -> 25/40/55/70 True Damage & Damage Reduction
- 15/25/40/60% -> 12/20/35/60% Attack Speed per Stack
- 250/500/850 -> 250/400/700 Health
- 25/50/85 -> 25/40/70 Spell Power
- 15/25/40 -> 15/20/30 Bonus Armor
- 5/10/20 -> 5/10/15 Bonus AD & AP
TFT patch 11.4 Champion Changes
We all know what’s coming here — big nerfs to 1 cost champions. These champions were performing too well across the board. Riot saw how big of a delta there was between 1 cost three-star power and the rest of the field. 1 cost carries shouldn’t easily carry you to end game anymore — at least not to the point where you focus on 3-starring them every game.
- 0.7 -> 0.65 Attack Speed
- 200/300/450 -> 175/250/350 Shield
- 90/100/110 -> 80/85/90 Orb Damage
- 0/60 -> 0/80 Mana
- 50 -> 40 Magic Resistance
- 0/75 -> 0/95 Mana
- 225/300/600 -> 100/150/250 Spell Damage
- 20% -> 80% Bonus Dmg per Hex
- Fixed a bug where the damage calculation added 1 extra hex of distance
Nidalee was the top performer of all champions. Her identity should be throwing the spear gains more damage the further away it travels. She was doing too much damage regardless of how far the spear was. So Riot has reduced the base damage but upped the damage per Hex. With the bug fix, she’ll be doing less damage overall with the bug fix.
- 250/265/280% -> 240/250/260% Spell AD%
- 180/200/225% -> 180/185/190% Spell AD%
- 0.6 -> 0.75 Attack Speed
- 30/70 -> 30/60 Mana
- 45 -> 55 Armor
- 30 -> 40 Magic Resistance
- 60% -> 50% Fabled Shield Damage Reduction
- Highest Attack Speed -> Current Target Spell Targeting
The blind was too harsh to attack speed characters, so the goal here is to add more variability back into his spell. He’s no longer consistently targeting your carry every match.
- 0.8 -> 0.75 Attack Speed
With 1 and 2-cost champions getting nerfed — with the goal of not having them be the best end-game carries in the game — this change will prevent Zed from becoming overpowered.
- 2.5/3/3.5 -> 2.5/3/4 Second Disarm
300/450/1200 -> 350/550/1200 Spell Damage
- 4/6/8 -> 4/5/6 Spell Targets
- 600/900/1650 -> 600/900/1500 Spell Damage
Katarina was dominating the data and was an “insanely” powerful unit — especially at two- and three-star. She’ll still be powerful but not insanely powerful.
- 0.7 -> 0.75 Attack Speed
- 150/225/375 -> 200/300/400 Spell Damage
- 200% -> 150% Fabled Multiplier
The goal, like Nautilus, is to make Neeko less reliable on having the Fabled buff.
- 450/650/1800 -> 450/700/1500 Spell Damage
- 750 -> 700 HP
- 80 -> 60 Magic Resistance
- 150/300/600 -> 125/250/500 Burn Damage
Shyvana was clearly the best early cost 3-cost you could get. She was too good, and while she’ll still be good after these changes, not an automatic win condition.
- 350/550/1500 -> 400/600/2000 Spell Damage
Aatrox still isn’t quite being utilized as a carry and at 3-star he’s still not quite the win condition he should be, so he’s getting a small buff.
- 40 -> 60 Armor
- Updated spell targeting to be less random
- 325/500/1750 -> 325/500/1400 Spell Damage
- 100/180/500 -> 100/150/400 Spell Damage
- 250/400/2000 -> 250/400/1600 Spell Damage
- 240/250/275% -> 240/250/300% Spell Damage
- 250/275/325% -> 250/275/300% Spell AD%
- 40/45/50% -> 50/50/50% Cleave Damage
- Olaf’s Ragnarok now blocks the AD Reduction debuff
- 50/100 -> 60/100 Mana Spinning Slash
- Dash Speed Increase
- Now looks for targets in a slightly larger range to spin towards
- Eternal Winter
- 5 -> 7 Hits Until Frozen
- 8 -> 4 sec Mana Restore Duration
- 660 -> 420 Range
- 600/1200/9999 -> 800/1200/20000 Spell Damage
- 350/600/1500 -> 400/750/9999 Unforgotten Damage